If you are lacking survivability, relentless-assault and blinding-flash to harmony and a defensive skill such as mantra-of-salvation Agility, Inner Sanctuary Temple of Protection or epiphany with Desert Shroud.
At higher Paragon (2,500+) you can go for more damage by using Aughild's Authority set instead of spirit-guards and lefebvres soliloquy. In order to mitigate the toughness loss a little, use inner-Sanctuary instead of blinding-flash and near-death-experience instead of relentless-assault
- Uses your own Attack Speed as a separate damage multiplier for both basic attack damage and active ability damage.
- Basic Attack rate is based on player Attack Speed and can be increased by Tasker and Theo.
- Mystic Ally damage on gear acts as a separate damage multiplier.
Flying Dragon (Cubed)-
4% chance to proc on any action, including hitting air or even talking to an NPC.
Double Attack Speed buff lasts for 7 seconds.
Upon activation the item goes on 5 second Internal Cooldown, meaning there's a 2 second window when it can be reprocced. With 5 APS and passive you have roughly 44% chance to reproc it by attacking with a Generator.
Inna's Mantra –
- (4) and (6) Bonuses give you passive effects of all Mantras and all Mystic Allies, which are doubled by the (2) Bonus and the Mystic Ally buffs are further doubled by The Crudest Boots. In total you get:
- 56% additive damage (40% buff from Fire Ally and 16% debuff from Mantra of Conviction)
- 40% All Resistance from Mantra of Salvation
- 80% Life from Earth Ally
- 63368(+42% of your LPS) Life per Second from Mantra of Healing and Enduring Ally
- 16 Spirit per Second from Air Ally
- (6) Bonus provides a 3,000% Mystic Ally damage per each active Mystic Ally.
- Damage bonus stacks additively with itself for a total multiplier of 301x at 10 Allies.
- Extra Allies are summoned per attack per enemy (or object) hit.
- Extra Allies are summoned in their passive form.
- Extra Allies don't provide their passive bonuses.
- Activating Mystic Ally will give you 100 Spirit even if Air Ally rune is not selected, but it will not increase Mystic Ally damage even if no rune is selected.
The Crudest Boots-
- The extra ally also provides their passive effect, doubling its magnitude.
- The passive effects granted by Inna's Mantra (6) Bonus are doubled in the same way.
- Also doubles the number of allies you summon with Inna's Mantra (6) Bonus. Effectively, that means you need to hit 4 enemies one time or one enemy 4 times to summon the maximum number of Allies.
- Increases the duration of Water Ally, Earth Ally and unruned Mystic Ally active effects to 30 seconds.
- Put together the core items and acquire the full Inna's Mantra set.
- Stack a bunch of Attack Speed and never stop attacking to proc Flying Dragon.
- With Water Ally only use the active to get rid of blue men.
- With Fire Ally don't pull too many mobs!