I have just reached Level 60 for Barbarian, haven't really started Inferno Mode yet.
I need some tips to start on Inferno Mode. So far, I'm stuck with quest in Catherdal where I have to kill these blue monsters and I just get raped lol.
- I would like to know the best skills build for Inferno or for farming in Hell Mode to get better items for Inferno. Grouped and Solo build.
- I also would like to know which farming spots that is best for the item drops to use for Inferno.
- Do you stack VIT, balance STR/VIT, or what?
- How do you make money? How do you determine prices in items selling in Auction House?
- What items' stats should I really focus on for farming/finishing Inferno?
- There is no best build. Get lots of survival skills (buffs and heals).
- Act I do SK and Butcher runs. If you can't do it, go back to Hell and farm Siegebreaker. Or farm gold to buy stuff on AH.
- IMO, str > vit. I'd say a 60-40 ratio should be more than enough.
- Loot gold and gear, sell on the AH or vendor. Determine prices by searching similar equipment.
- Check out Kripparian's video on itemization.
@luizdeh: Thanks for trying to help. Why should I stack STR than VIT? To survive in Inferno Mode, I was told to balance both stats. I also checked out Kripparian's videos on youtube, thank you very much. It was very useful
See my signature for the spec. If you can't kill anything in a1, go to the AH. As soon as you're able to reliably kill elites in a1, do so and finish your runs with the Skeleton King or continue to the Spider Queen, that's actually a very nice part of the game to be in and doesn't have too many frustrating monsters.
When you get bored of that, try to do Jailer+Butcher. If that's possible, ok, if not, go to the AH. Collect all the Butcher achievements to fight the boredom and when you have done so, triple the quality of your gear to progress through the Canyon of Doom at the beginning of a2.
Stat Priority: All Resistance > Vitality > Armor > Strength > Physical Resistance
For Act I: 300-500 All Resistances
For Act II – 500-800 All Resistances
For Act III – 800-1000 All Resistances
Act IV – 1k+ All Resistances
HP: 40,000 or more.
Dmg: 10,000 or more.
Farming: Act III quest 7 (Kill Azmodan and the map) mentioned by newt0n.
Act III quest 7 (kill azmodan). Do this on nightmare or hell. The key here is to stack gold find and gold radius. An average set will cost you 500,000g and net you 200% gold find and 50 yard radius. You start the game and teleport to Core of Arreat. You then farm until you get the checkpoint on the stairs at the end (1 run should take about a minute). Leave game, resume game, clear to the waypoint this time. Rinse and repeat. With the gear listed and the run time listed you should get almost 300,000g an hour.