I have just reached Level 60 for Barbarian, haven't really started Inferno Mode yet.
I need some tips to start on Inferno Mode. So far, I'm stuck with quest in Catherdal where I have to kill these blue monsters and I just get raped lol.
- I would like to know the best skills build for Inferno or for farming in Hell Mode to get better items for Inferno. Grouped and Solo build.
- I also would like to know which farming spots that is best for the item drops to use for Inferno.
- Do you stack VIT, balance STR/VIT, or what?
- How do you make money? How do you determine prices in items selling in Auction House?
- What items' stats should I really focus on for farming/finishing Inferno?
A majority of the threads on the first page of this forum discuss the answers to your questions. I recommend browsing through them.
The typical response is to get your resistances up, and balance survival vs damage. To make improvements, just keep killing what you can until you get money for upgrades. Buy some upgrades, and kill some more stuff, making progress.
youtube.com/kripparrian I recommend checking out some of his videos. He has a video specifically showing the gear he used for each act of inferno, as well as a stat breakdown. You will also find several videos of gameplay which will show you how to handle the more challenging champion packs.