Lighiting one Seems K, I would Replace Hota With Rend wich Combo Nicely with WW, You can Rune It Extra Damage if you dont need the Survivability with the Blood Rune, Using both Hota and WW is not really Optimal, I Would Rune Your Dps cooldow, wrath of the Berserk with 50% extra damage. Also i would Replace Bloodthirst wich is not that good since you have zero bonus globes on your Gear with Weapon Master is is a very Solid Dps Talent. Last i would use Str gems on all your Gear.
Fire Use frenzy Runed Maniac i would Switch Earthen Might With a Dps Talent like Weapon Master, and Replace Earthquake wich is similar to Avalance runed fire wich you already use with Charge Runed fire, Will give you Fury, Increase your Mobility and will still do nice Damage. also i would use str gems on all your gear slot too
I'm lvling my alt Barb and am hoping to go for a cold damage/CC build but really have no idea where to start (my main is a Fire DH). Can you give any advice on how to proceed? What gear to shoot for, skills sets?
i breeze thru t4 no problem , but it seems to me at T5 and T6 i am dying alot , i have no idea why , especially at T6 where even white mobs can kill me easily? i have access to full set of raekor , Ik and mote , but it seems i still cant do T6 or even t5 comfortably , what do i need to change ? your advise is greatly appreciated =)
x Pweelin Your baba Is very Good and there is nothing wrong, is just as baba u need more survivability for step up on Highter Torment Difficul, here some suggestions that could help you, even is some are gear related wich there is nothing you cant do if you dont have the item, just hope it drop
1) Off hand Should Use the Burning Axe of Sankis, rolled decently not only give you % fire Damage wich is Godly, but the Passive Proc, Is like a Mini Ignore Pain that help your Survivability a lot. Also Thunder Fury is Viable, Since is Proc Is Godly and Is both Offensive and Defensive wich help in your Survivability Problem.
2) Could Switch Gloves with Ik Gloves and use Shoulder as Final Eq Piece, so u get the Full Ik Bonus, Ancients Can do Massive Damage Runed as Fire and they Reduce The hits you get Too
3) Unity Rings Combo with follower, Many people dont like it, Myself do not use it, but since is not a bug nor is an exploita is probaly the best way to increae your survivability and farm t6
4) Could Switch Helm With Immortal Ik Helm, Complete Full Bonus with Eq Shoulder and Use the Legendary Belt that give 5 extra Seconds On ignore Pain, Wich is all you need for Kill elites and Move On.
5) Could Enchant Your Helm with a Socket and use % Hp, wich Help your Survivability, Can always put there a % cooldown Gem when your Survivability is Fine and dont need the % life Gem Anymore, or you want to do Lower Torment Farming and dont need the extra Survivability, % Reduction Cooldown on Eq Barb Is As Good as Crit
5) Switch some Talents Around, as baba need Survivability Ruthless even is is a good Dps Talent, is pointless if you Can survive, Maybe Replace it With
Inspiring Presence if you going to get The PerMa ancients, wich increase their survivability Too.
6) Skills wise not much to say is how i would do an Eq Barb, even if i would replace Battle Rage With Wotb Insanity. Or Perma Ancients if you go that Way.
1) Could Replace Some Of the Offensive Talents Like Ruthless or Earthmight with more Defensive if u need Survivanbility Like Bloodthirst or Inspiring Presence
2) Could Replace The Main Fury Spender wich is Seismic Slam, With Hota Or Even WW as Cold Damage if you dont like Seismic Slam
3) Could Replace Earthquake With Wotb Runed Insanity If you dont Like it.
4) If you do Easy-Farm Stuff Use sprint Runed Maraton Instead of War Cry,
As gear Try Get Neck/bracer with Coold Damage, Utar's Roar Crafted 1 hand Axe with % Cold Damage, Azurewrath Rolled Good can be a good Off Hand Weapon, Andariel Visage as Helm with % Cold Damage is Always Good. Ik Set is a must dont matter what kind of spec you play, even if the Ancients Do not have a Cold skill Version. Crafted Sets To Fill the rest is a smart choice since they bonus do not really Interfere with Anything, AS End Game Gear should of course Try to Eq Set and Lut Socks.
1) Use Wrath of The Berserk Runed Isanity, I would Change Your Helm Gem, And Use %life or Reduce Cooldown Wich are a lot Bettter, That little Extra Mf dont make Any Difference, Killing Faster or Step up in Difficulty is more Profitable That the MF
2) For the same REason, but not really Depends on you, I would Use a Jordan (if you have one) instead of Nagel Ring, (wich is not bad, is rolled nice and is a nice ring till you get a jordan)
3) Red Gems on Your gear
4) If u need Survivability i would Replace one of Your dps Talents for Inspiring Presence With is Amazing Good with Perma Ancients, I would Replace it With Rampage (if you do challenge content and cant keep the stack Up With Enough Uptime), Or ruthless If you do Easy farmable Stuff.
5) Spec is nice But i would Rune Battle Rage with Bloodshed also not sure if is Better But i Would Try To rune Ancients With Extra Fury and Replace Frenzy with Avalanche Runed Fire or Charge Runed Fire, Maybe Overal Could be better, worth a Try.
Hey hey finally can answer you
1) Talents, I would Use Inspiring Presence Instead of Bloodthirst, Especially if you play in Group with your Gf Bloodthirst is good if you have a good Bonus to globes, wich you dont and your only bonus is on a Shoulder Yellow item you probaly going to Replace Soon,
2) Rune Warcry to Extra Life or Extra all Ress
4) shard is Really Nice The Proc from WW is kinda Low, I would Use WW runed as Fire and Reforge The helm % Fire Damage, Also I would Replace Hota Wich dont really fit with WW and Replace it With Frenzy Runed As Lighiting Wich Proc almost Every Hit with Shard, So u have an amazing Single-target Ability that give you fury on Demand and Stun and Sinergize With your Shard of hate Proc, and The Strongest WW Version Wich Sinergize with your % fire Damage.
5) Follower The Adivece Above, i would try Gamble From Kadala The Cindercoat
6) Try to do Bounties Act 1 and get from the cache The Set Bonus Ring of Royal Grandeur
7) also Try Craft if you can the Devastor wich is a Very Good Weapon if Rolled Decently with % Fire Damage
8) Use As Main with your currenlty Weapons the Shard of Hate Wich overa, is better for Proc and Weapon Master bonus.
9) Try get % Fire Damage On your Amulet Too
10) I would Use Battle Rage Runed Bloodshed
11) I dunno if you have the Resoures but i would get Res all On belt Instead of Armor, But only if you have extra Mats to Waste, if not i would wait till u get a betterl Belt, Like the IK Belt wich is best in slot for an Ik WW baba.
12) If you dont Like Big Cooldowns or Play Often in Group, Maybe Consider replace Wrath of Berserk With Avalanche, runed Volcano For Damage or Glacier For freeze/support