I quicly introduce myself, i'm Nazgu i'm playing since the begining of D3 a WD (ofc i've tried other classes, but i'm a WD lover !). I'm coming to the community because i've a few questions regarding the build mentionned in the title.
First of all please allow me to link my actual build :
And note that i've put scared harverster and lakumbas ornament in the cube.
So here i come with my questions :
- I saw on the ladder that as a fifth passive they re going for tribal rites, where i would prefer to go for grave injustice. What do you uys think ?
- I'm really questionning the choice of the Taeguk as a third gem, in fact it's a pn in the neck to keep the bonus active, any idea for an alternative ? i was thinking to go for a def one as Esoteric alteration or a dps on like enfoncer or bane of the powerfull...
- Yesterday, i've loted a quite perfect scared harverster with 24% AD, do you guys think that AD > than CHD ?
Thanks for your answer ! English isn't my native language aswell dont worry about that, and you've been totally clear enought to me
- GI when using a ToD is understandable but i'm not sure that the synergia between GI, ToD and SA are Worth than a henry's mojo. If someone have done some tests i'm really interested to get some fedback.
- Taeguk isn't so hard to play it's just a pen in a neck to click for your bat every 2-3 seconds, and i'm not sure that the dom bonus is mandatory in our case.
- I'm gonna try to reroll my sacred tonight, test it and i'll get back to you. But after some quick math it appears that 30CHD is only on crits but AD is on all our dom so must be better...
30 stacks = 15% dmg agree but must be a big pack to get to 30 stacks, and if you wanna play the gem properly what you want is to keep it at the max stack during the rift, which is like as said a pen in the neck. With this being said, i want to highlight that with BP you gain 20% dmg + 15% on elite as soon as you kill your 1st pack, and with Enforcer you can get a huge buff depending on the level of your gem but atm everybody can level their gems to lvl70 mini so you'll be able to get + 50% on your pets dmg which are your main DPS. So i'm really not sure that this gem is mondatory. I'll start (may be next week) try to perf in GR HL so i'll do some testings on gems i'll let you know.
I've quickly tried a 75 yesterday night it looks like taeguk is mandatory in terms of toughness. In fact you're quickly to 50-60 stacks on elites so... I still need try the enforcer but my test with the BP wasn't so conclusive.
@AtACarnivorus: Exactly what J_Macc said! FB is here to boost your toughness and to proc gem. FB doing nothing in term of dmg, nothing :). I see it everytime when I die and gagrs are on CD.
@Nazgu83: If Enforcer is additive it will be bad choice because of MoJ bonus. If it is multiplicative (like BotT) then OK and it is a good choice.
I finish GR74 yesterday (rank cca 750 EU) with Taeguk and it is very good gem for this build. Even if you dont keep it on max stack whole rift, you can reach high stack with fight on elites (high HP) and big pack. And this build is need to be played with big packs, you must hunt mobs to large groups and then summon gargs in center of pyranado and wooow, brutal !!
@J_Macc: What kind of bonus is Enforcer? do you know? thx
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Enforcer is additive with both elemental damage AND Mask of Jeram, so for damage we have better options. It's mostly used if you feel like your gargs are dying too much, while still giving some extra damage.