Hello, I'm still pretty new to dh and i appreciate your advice.
Why kridershot when sentries dont proc its legendary affix.
- Registered User
Member for 8 years, 4 months, and 14 days
Last active Wed, Jan, 21 2015 16:22:38
- 0 Followers
- 116 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Sep 19, 2014BFLI posted a message on SERIOUS Leapquake problems with barbarians. do NOT roll leapquake build.Is there a blue post for this?Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
Sep 19, 2014BFLI posted a message on SERIOUS Leapquake problems with barbarians. do NOT roll leapquake build.Hi guys,Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
Took a break from Diablo and now Im back after 2.1. So OP mentioned earlier that earthquake does NOT stack anymore. Is this true? is there a blue post somewhere?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Jun 24, 2014BFLI posted a message on are WD's gonna suck next patch because they die a lot?Link us ur armory or else this is all just talk.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Are you using spirit vessel passive? If you are not using it yes u will be dying.
I agree terror demons and archangels are tough to deal with, but yes you just have to be careful and watch ur cool down. Again link us ur armory.
And yes I do not die in T6 when I play my jade, that is not a lie that is pretty common with jades. Jade only dies when spirit vessel or spirit walk is on cool down. In theory you should never get on shotted unless u are unaware of your spirit vessel cool down
Jun 24, 2014BFLI posted a message on are WD's gonna suck next patch because they die a lot?You are playing your WD wrong bro.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
My 8 mil toughness jade never dies in T6 solo or fast group clear. I am able to keep up with mantra pull monk and sg sader even if they skip groups. With more cdr and grave injustice your spirit walk should be ready to spam 70% of the time. When you soul harvest entire group not only you get ur health back you also reset your spirit walk.
Im guess you need cdr or life after kill. Seriously mara dh is way more squishier than jade doc
Jun 9, 2014Great guide, helped me out a lot. Could you guys explain how does the guiding light passive works? does it increase your allies' dps or the damage of your monk alone?Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
Whats the best ways to utilize the synergy between epiphany and guiding light? should I wait until my allies' hp to go down a bit or should I just spam healz all the time?
Jun 5, 2014It really depends on your play style, what do you enjoy the most using?Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
then you look at your gears and try to maximize your gear potential and put you to the torment level where you can farm comfortably.
Do you have any weapons that scales with elemental dmg like odyn son, fulminator, sankis, mad monarch...etc? if you have couple of lightning piece I highly recommend going for lightning build for t1 to t3 and go fire build for t4+. lightning barb works really well at lower torment level as you can use whirlwind - windsheer as your fury generator, aoe, and mobility. the dmg is efficient enough for mobs at lower torment level but not at higher torment level. pair that with HotA lightning rune is really fun.
Jun 5, 2014Ok after taking a look at your armory there're couple of things i would suggest.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
1) Witching hours won't help you as much as Harrington. attack speed does nothing on DoTs so your sheet dps really doesnt reflect on your real damage. Harrington works best as you can loot corpses, and set up your dots and one shot T6 elites.
2) I would Uhkapian Serpent mojo and use life link zombie dog instead of horrifly. Jade docs are really squishy and dangerous to play as you need to close in to apply locust swarm and you really dont have much survival option besides spirit walk. Would you not like 40% dmg reduction ? (10% from life link zdog and 30% from mojo)
3) This is by far the most important thing you must do. Absolutely use Spirit Vessel instead of jungle fortitude, Spirit vessel gives you that 2nd chance of 3 sec immortality AND it reduce cool down on your spirit walk AND soul harvest. Literally that passive boost both your survival and eDps. There is no reason why you won't take that passive
4) use Sunkeeper, you really don't need mad monarch as white mobs will die even from just your locust swarm. you need to maximize your dmg against elites so that you can one shot them instead of dancing around and wait another 15 sec for the second SH. Hence Sunkeeper is hands down the best in slot. If you dont have sunkeeper use azure wrath or craft utar's roar. Imo Mad Monarch is for lower torment farming, its not very effective on higher torment level.
5) reroll your boots to armor
Jun 5, 2014Also on P4 I would spend on cost reduction too as those locust swarm could be pricey on the mana.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
I'm not sure LoH works well on Jade since you dont have anything that can consistently leach life. I would go for cost reduction instead of LoH
Jun 5, 2014You need to spend your paragon points on cool down reduction first and then crit chance or crit hit dmg. cool down reduction is the MOST IMPORTANT offensive stats for jade, as you only have 1 shot every 15 sec without grave injustice. you want to maximize your eDps by stacking more cdrPosted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Jun 4, 2014Great guide, but it feels incomplete since you didn't mention anything about cool down reduction.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
MotE + Born set is a very popular build. Having less down time on leap means more eDps and more survival.
You maybe surprised that a really well rolled Maxmius is great for EQ as you kite with Maximus affix plus 2handers offer more dmg for EQ. I also disagree with not using shields, 10 crit chance offset the emerald gem on the sockets, plus a well rolled Lidless shield gives you the 20% fire dmg and toughness.
EQ dmg comes ONLY from main hand weapon, if you are not using any fury spender, you should reroll off hand dmg to cool down reduction.
Attack speed is almost a waste stats for EQ barb, that means Witching Hours, or Lacuni is terrible for this build compared to Harrington or strongarms. attack speed doesn't scale with EQ dmg and if you use your fury spender you don't want to deplete them so fast as EQ barb post patch has very limited fury generation unless you go MotE + IK
Jun 4, 2014My friend there is no need to type all of that lol.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
Here's what I would do to help you become at least T1 or T2 efficient so you can farm some legendaries and enjoy the process.
Get rid of your 2piece earth quake and put them in the stash. This set is crap until you have Lut Socks and all 4 piece bonus.
For me at your current stage its better to craft, since you can keep crafting for your best stats and find legendaries in the process! 2 birds with 1 stone.
Now here comes the question, what's your play style?
If you enjoy using cool down skills I would craft Born and Cpt.Crimson sets, but the materials for them are pain in the butt to grind.
I would recommend craft shoulder, chest, and bracer for Aughild, and pants, boots with cain. That will get you T1 efficient and T2 farmable. You will get a lot of upgrades soon so don't spent too much time and resources achieving max stats.
You mentioned you have 2 piece Immortal King, the 2 piece bonus is pretty nice as its adds to your toughness. I would use IK instead of EQ at this stage and fill your remaining gears slots with aughild and cain.
Couple of ways to efficiently farm legendaries:
1) join normal split bounty farms and you can check out the list of bounty only legendaries and see which ones you like
2) once you farm enough rift keys, you can join the rift it forward community and do rift it forward, that will net you tons of blood shards and you can send them on kadala.
3) join barbarian loot share run. But you need to get at lease T1 efficient so that will give you more incentives to craft your set items.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.