Two more from ausgamers again:
- Registered User
Member for 10 years, 3 months, and 12 days
Last active Sat, Nov, 30 2019 03:48:01
- 45 Followers
- 7 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Nov 5, 2019Posted in: Diablo IV: Return to Darkness
I can do a summary of the french one when i come back from work in a few hours.
Edit : I just read it quickly with my phone. There are some interesting informations about difficulty, the open world, the lore and community aspect of the game. I’ll probably do a full translation. Should I put it in the comments or create a new post?
Wow, that's amazing! Whatever you decide, it's free world But I will make sure I put bullet points under each interview, later today...the day job is just getting in the way.
Nov 4, 2019Posted in: Diablo IV: Return to Darkness
First of all, I didn't think I would ever be doing threads like these anymore, but I just couldn't help myself. The announcement revived all habits in me.
I will if I could to a small sum up of the interviews.
- Diablo IV Community Group Q&A - DiabloFans (Obviously)
- Lead system developer David Kim and interactive artist Chris Ryder
- DIABLO IV Q&A with LEAD GAME DESIGNER Joe Shelly - Quin69
- Diablo 4: Interview with Blizzard from BlizzCon 2019 - 4Fansites
- Talking Diablo IV With Allen Adham At Blizzcon 2019 - Game Informer
- Diablo 4 Gameplay Demo: Blizzcon 2019 - Rhykker
- Here's how Diablo 4's shared world works - PC Gamer (Not much of an inteview, more like a sum up, these guys each topic split into a different article...)
- Diablo 4: BlizzCon-Interview mit Tiffany K. Wat und Joe Shely - buffed.de (Use your google translate on this one)
- Interview avec le Directeur de Diablo IV : Des infos exclusives - judgehype.com
- Diablo 4 producers wanted to commit to a more evil villain - play4.uk
- Diablo 4 - Gameplay & Developer Interview - Shacknews
- Diablo IV - Blizzard on the Return to Darkness, Lilith, and the Shift to an Open-World Sanctuary - AusGamers
- Diablo 4 – Blizzard on the Different Approach to Diablo 3 - AustGamers
- Diablo 4 - Blizzard on the Technology Behind Sanctuary, Making Your Character Unique, Trading, and PvP - AusGamers
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.