- Registered User
Member for 9 years, 1 month, and 10 days
Last active Wed, Apr, 6 2016 09:17:07
- 0 Followers
- 276 Total Posts
- 13 Thanks
Oct 3, 2011Voted for WD, has lots of dmg mitigation paired with cc is always a nasty combo, pets and dots for wearing ppls off whille kiting. But tbh i think it'll be more about team composition and players ability then about class. And monk will be probably most welcome for every team, too much utility to pass by.Posted in: PvP Discussion
Sep 27, 2011Too much focused on dmg, you won't be able to use everything you got at once. Besides such build completly lacks utility and survivability. I would bet on it being completly unviable in solo setting inferno and inferior to many different builds for group setting.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Sep 26, 2011I think summoning build without sacrifice will definetly be viable (for example you could rune zombie dogs for PBAOE fire aura), but not taking any dmging spell you're gimping yourself in both build viability and fun factor since you'll be simply runing around doing nothing (not fun even if your horde is doing your job for you). I would definetly dump either big bad vodoo or hex for a spamable dmging spell (probably hex).Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Sep 25, 2011Tbh no matter how you look at it Blizzard learned from WOW PvP that it's impossible to balance RPG for competitve gaming. Especially small scale pvp like arenas. So generally switching from last man standing model to team death match and denying arena raitings Blizzard essentially follows FPS trends - if you want to have fun just queue with friends and melt some faces and it won't matter whether you won or lost. On the other hand it's always up to players to create a serious teams and set matches with other ppls of same mentality. This way Blizzard won't have to take a blame from masses about poor balance, most will simply have fun in arenas and only small percent will be fighting over unseen epeen factor. Nobody really hurt this way.Posted in: PvP Discussion
Sep 24, 2011Nyaldee posted a message on Anyone else think that the WD skills aren't as 'epic' as the others?Honestly i don't think so, spells are fine, looks good and gives you a tribal feel - just what you want from WD. Besides as already mentioned runed effects will add that much more to overall looks.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Sep 23, 2011Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Diablo2420
As far as i know only US north people got beta invites. I have evry single game made by blizzard in my battlenet account. But some 11 year old kid who played WoW for 1 month now has beta and i dont, this is unfair.
Stupid rant is stupid. There're TONS of ppls with every blizzard game attached to their account, many are faithfully paying monthly WoW fee for 6-7 years, some of them are not only paying wow subscription and buying every game blizzard's producing but even spending cash on ingame stuff like mounts and companions. This isn't auction, if you're so eager to play through the same content you probably saw in many videos already then Ebay is a better friend for you then blizzards RNG machine.
Sep 23, 2011Kind of worth mentioning that even legendaries and set items have random properties, so one way or another randomization will play a serious role in a process of aquiring items. Personally i hope that attributes will be destributed according to lvl requirement so sum of stats will be the same for rares, legendaries and set items. The more options, the better.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Sep 23, 2011Tbh i think the really solid part of customization are "random properties", for example as summon based WD i'd like to get thorn property on everything i can, so in case set part without it drops for me it'll be nice to exchange/sell it and get in return/buy same thing with it.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Sep 22, 2011Pet/dot based buildPosted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
3 pets with magic dmg auras, nearly permanent fetish army, arcane dmg type ability (so all in all phys/fire/poison/arcane dmg mix), mass confusion on low cd to keep mobs occupied (if pets will be tanking everything just fine then will swap something else there and get as much thorn items as possible without hurting my attack).
Sep 20, 2011Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's KeepQuote from PantheraOnca
not bad, but why no obsidian rune in WC or superstition? One mage enemy (or arcane enchanted mob) and you're folding like tissue paper!
Well raw healthpool works against everything, rest options are either phys or elemental. But in the end it's a hard choice you won't be able to calculate before expiriencing endgame content. So i placed my bet on healthpool, but could be wrong here.
Sep 20, 2011With Beacon of Ytar extra 100 spirit is a huge difference between 2 Seven Sided Strike/Wave of Light casted back to back and 4 of the same. So if you're runing into a big pack of nasty mofos you'll be deadling 2ce more dmg without retalation then you would otherwise (talking about SSS).Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
Sep 16, 2011I'm feeling that Blizzard behaviour isn't full of respect towards their fans and future clients. Would be more sensitive of them to post something like - "we've some issues that require fixing before we will start inviting ppls to beta, so most likely it won't be happening before X day". If they aren't ready on X day they can always post the same line again, it's understandable - they're trying to polish their product. But staying silent or even trolling D3 community is dispective.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Sep 16, 2011Since everybody is focusing on dmg dealing builds, i'd like to suggest something different.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
For active skills:
- Threatening shout with crimson runestone can be considered signature barbarians skill - wide aoe taunt that lasts more then enough to wipe a group of monsters and at the same time decreases their dmg done.
- Cleave with crimson runestone provides pretty strong single target/aoe rage builder.
- Crimson runestone leap attack allows barbarian to pull in mobs for initial threatening shout taunt along with displacement capability that lets you draw monsters away from your partners.
- Alabaster runestone warcry boosts both your armor and raw healthpool. Alternative choices of 27% dodge and 260% armor increase looks weaker in my opinion. Dodge don't synergize with revenge skill (that requires you to constantly take hits to triger)and extra armor bonus won't help you much against caster type enemies. Besides armor might have a deminishing returns on it or some kind of a cap.
- Indigo runestone rend allows you to fire and forget solid aoe dot in wider radius compared to crimsone runestone rend. Besides we've already used 3 crimson runes and that fact itself makes this build pretty costly (assuming runes won't be droping left and right).
- Last but not least - golden runestone revenge. According to skill description you're gaining 12% of your HP pool for each enemy hit within 8 yard range. Under certain circumstances you'll be easilly toping yourself from critical condition with 1 revenge.
- Tought as nails for obvious 100% armor and thorns dmg increase. Depending on amount of thorn items you'll be able to stack it might contribute significant amount to your dmg output.
- Inspiring presence - for even more passive regen synergizing with alabaster warcry. In combination you can achieve sick regeneration numbers.
- 3d passive is honestly up to personal preferences. I took brawler since you'll most likely have 5 monsters in 8 yards range after every leap into threatening shout combo.
Overall this build allows you to survive serious onslaught, to hold huge number or monsters in one spot (giving your teammates a great opportunity for maxing their aoe nukes dmg (like poison cloud/meteor/blizzard) and allowing em to focus on more dmg/utility). Besides if you're grouped with monk using crimson runestone mantra of retribution dmg comming from you will be through the roof at higher difficulties.
And as nice icing on the cake you're getting to feel yourself real manly taking whatever ugly creatures are throwing at you.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.