1) Yeah Ruthless and Supersistion are both amazing Talents, I did suggest you Inspiring Presence becouse you Farming with your Gf and is more a supportive Talent, at the end is up to you, they are all good. Animosity is not that great
2) % Fire is a lot better than crit if most of you skills are fire!
3) Is not Better, you trade Mobility for more Damage, wich for some is better, personally i like mobility and i am biased toward WW, at the end is up to you both are good and viable fury Spenders, Also Seismic Slam after the buff Could be an interesting Alternative.
You mean CoTA? (call of the ancients) and you already have it since you use 3 ik pieces + set bonus Ring
I just wanted to get your opinion on what I'm running with. Anything you would do differently but keeping with the same theme? Not sure the weapons I should be shooting for, debating between fulminator or 300th spear for offhand. I'm trying to find an SOJ. I like to do group rifts, usually T4. Thanks for your help.
Yes Odyso this is a good starting Point for Spam Hota, If u need more Fury could replace Weapon Master or Ruthless With Superstition, Also would be better if you could use Cindercoat as chest and get ik bonus by using Ik Boots.
Your Spec is Interesting but i would change some stuff Around Honestly, here some Suggestions
1) I would change the Rune on The ancients, Even If make Sense Transform their Damage to Lighiting, the rune is kinda bad since ancients are so dumb, they get lots of avoidable damage wich you get too, i would use it Runed Extra Fury is a lot better overal.
2) After The change above, with your great fury Generation from Ancients and WW runed Lighiting i would Switch Weapon Throw, wich you dont really need with Ancient Spear Runed Boulder Toss, so you can use Fully Both Your off Hand Weapon, and Your Gained Fury With a Good Massive Blow.
3) Talents i would replace Berserk Rage, With Ruthless, is a more Solid Dps Talent and Relenthes With Supersistion, amazing Defensive Talent and more Fury where matter (vs elites and boss), Bloodthirst or Inspiring Presence
Yeah the boots are Amazing and needed for an eq-Leap Baba, But they Very Solid too If you plan to use Leap too, I would Rune Leap Call of Arreat For Group Up Mobs, or Death from Above, if you Want it more defensive with CC and you Use the Shadow Clones Necklace (For proc it)
today I found some new Lightning% Bracer (Warzechian Armguards) and a Thunderfury, hooray !
Also I found 3 pieces of the Earthen set.. and a Cindercoat! (17% Fire but only Strengh and Res, no Vita)
So, should I go for Lightning because of Thunderfury, or should I stay Fire like now, keep my old bracer and try to find the other 2 setpieces for the Earthen set?
I´d like to play the Fire-Leap-Earthen set, but I dont know if Thunderfury is a game changer so that I have to go for Lightning%.
(EDIT: My GF found a Burning Axe of Skandis with 20% Increased Fire Dmg, but.... only 2k DPS, Int, Vita, no socket.
I would have to reforge the Int... but into what, Strenght or a Socket? I think socket, but I´d like to keep using Shard of Hate / Thunderfury because they have Strength and a socket, or do you think Shandis is still better once I get the 4 piece Earthen).
Thunderfury Is not a Lighiting-Build Weapon, His Proc is not Affected by % Lighiting Damage, so Can be Used For any Spec and will be A good Choice Weapon. Your Axis Sadly is Kinda Bad A weapon Must have Both Str and Socket and your Cant have Both, Thunderfury and Shand are an k Combo, Till you Can get Good rolled Skandis/Devastator. If you Get the full set , Your Best solution Would be Tf And Devastator (if u can Craft it) and then Replace Tf with Skandis when u find a good Rolled one.
I notice your physical instead on fire right now. The game has been dropping me alot of +physical skills stuff and have the ability to swtich to a similar reakors/ik physical build. The main thing i'm looking for is better survivability in t6 (as right now i die sometimmes and can only clear a t6 rift in about 15-20 mins). I was thinking about putting on my phyical soj, amulet, and doombringer. Not sure what i would use for as my other weapon if i did that though.